Single Girder Electric Hoist Gantry Crane
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MH Model
- Application: Workshop Usage, Container Usage
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Overall Rapid Disassembly
- Condition: New
- Span: 18~35m
- Working Duty: A5
- Industry Voltage: 380V 50Hz 3pH(We Can Meet Your Require)
- Crane Traveling Motor: Yzr Soft Ware Motor
- Control Methods: Cabin, Remote or Pendent Control, on You Option!
- Transport Package: by High Quality Plastic Woven Cloth!
- Origin: Xinxiang, China
- Type: Gantry Crane
- Tower Crane Type: Gantry Crane
- Main Girder Form: Single Girder
- Moving Type: Wheel
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE, ISO,BV, TUV,GOST,Eca
- Capacity: 5~32/5t
- Lifting Height: 10m
- Lifting Mechanism: CD or Md Wire Rope Electric Hoist
- Working Environment: -20~40 Centigrade
- Hoist Motor: Squirrelcage Motor
- Trademark: KUANGYUAN
- Specification: ISO/SGS Standards
Single beam gantry crane also called single beam door crane or goliath crane, it is a kind of track travelling MID-light type crane, can be used where overhead runways are not practical, or in open areas where columns cannot be accommodated. The top main girder is mounted on two A shape columns which are further resting on wheel mounted end carriages.
It is especially suitable for the task of loading and unloading long and bulk material and steel, pipes. It also can be used together with other lifting appliance for special purpose.
This type of gantry crane consists of 5 main parts, namely, the bridge structure, A-frame support legs, the traveling mechanism, the trolley and the electric equipment. It has box type and trussed type, box type has characteristic of slim body and strong lifting capacity; Trussed type has characteristic of small windward surface, small deadweight and strong lifting capacity.
The girder could also have a double girder design for heavy duty applications, where a suitable track is provided on top of the girders for travel of crab wheels.
1. Application: It is applied in varied industries such as material stocks area, cement plant, granite industry, engineering industry, construction industry, shipping yards, road sides, mines, quarries, heavy fabrication unit, factories, railway yards, harbors, etc.
2. Features: Simple and compact structure, beautiful appearance, light weight, steady performance, facilitated operation, easy maintenance, safety, less wastage, low cost and so on.
3. Control method: Ground and cabin control. The crane power supply is divided into cable and sliding wire, choose one when place the order. Equipped with proper safety features, water-proof cloth is needed in out door operation.
4. Optional features:
1. Variable speed through VVF Drive
2. Soft starter
3. Wireless Radio Remote control
5. Cabin Operated.
5. Gantry Crane May Save You Money
Because gantry cranes ride on the ground rather than on overhead runways, they don't require a runway structure. Nor do they usually require concrete foundations. Their installation is fast and simple. Depending on the environment and application, gantry cranes can sometimes provide the same material handling capabilities as a comparable bridge crane system, but with a significant cost savings.
However, not all Gantry Cranes cost less than their bridge crane counterparts. A gantry crane is a more cost-effective alternative if:
You are currently in a leased facility and do not want to make a major investment in a bridge crane runway structure.
You may be planning to move the crane in the near future and want to take your entire investment with you.
You require a crane system that moves loads between the interior and exterior of your building.
You need long runway structures of over 150 feet where the runway steel and foundation costs are very high.
Workshops where existing columns cannot bear the wheel loads of a single or double girder bridged crane
Locations where loads are to be shifted from points outside the crane span as in the case of an overhang on either side of the rails
|Lifting Height||m||6, 9|
|Speed||Lifting||m/min||8, 0.8/8||7, 0.7/7||3.5||2.5|
|Wheel diameter||mm||Φ 400||Φ 600||Φ 400||Φ 600||Φ 500||Φ 600||Φ 600|
|Recommended Steel Rail||43kg/m|
|Power supply||380V, 50Hz, 3ph (or according to your requirements. )|